DESCRIPTION: This theoretical carny rarely answers their radio due to being off their ass drunk.
LOCATION: Mailbox on Door
DESCRIPTION: Mail is best left in the cute little birdhouse mailbox hanging from their trailer door. Alternatively, you can shove it under their door so that they actually look at it.
Reward Points Go Here
⇨ CHANGES✧COMMON CHANGE:
⇨ CONTRACTS1ST CONTRACT:
Escaping the prince.
⇨ OOC INFO
After escaping the Prince.
⇨ CHANGES✧COMMON CHANGE:
⇨ CONTRACTS1ST CONTRACT:
a year and a day of labour in exchange for getting her out of the Prince's castle.
⇨ OOC INFO
/ hazza#7025 on discord
DESCRIPTION: will probably answer Immediately
DESCRIPTION: JASPER DEFINITELY DOESN'T CHECK HER MAIL THOUGH
Other Characters: n/a
Character Name: Connie Maheswaran
Canon: Steven Universe
Canon Point: Post Lars' Head
Character Info: wiki
Personality: Connie is pre-teen girl who is very smart and studious, and is still finding out what kind of person she is going to be. She grew up with very overbearing parents, so she is used to having a very structured life, concentrating on school and self-improvement and doing what she's told. But as she comes into her own, she is starting to forge her own path, bending and even breaking her parents' rules when they get in the way. Sometimes for good reasons like saving the earth or being there for her friends, and other times for dumb reasons because she's a kid who doesn't think things through super well or have a lot of experience to fall back on. Other times, Connie has a tendency to overthink things, and she's prone to confidence issues fed by anxiety. Connie has strong opinions about advanced academic subjects, but she also likes action movies and fantasy books and movies about dog helicopters that shoot missiles out of their butts. Connie loves to read, with little concern for topic. She reads fantasy epics, reference books about boats, history books, survivalist books. If anything comes up where she hasn't already read a book about it, the first thing she'll do is find a book about it. Connie is devoted and compassionate, although she doesn't have quite the emotional intelligence that Steven does. Connie is a people pleaser, and one of the biggest challenges she's currently facing is trying to learn how to be herself rather than squeeze herself into what other people want her to be.
Abilities: Connie is a totally normal, if very intelligent, 13 year old girl who is pretty good at swordfighting and also reads way too many books.
Soul Colour: link
Ideal Jobs: Patrol! She's inquisitive, perceptive, and not a slouch with a sword if talks break down.
Cashier: Connie doesn't have any experience as a cashier but she would have a natural aptitude for it.
Patch: This would be more challenging for Connie, since she's not great at talking to people, but she's made some strides there and it would be a good growth opportunity for her.
Relevant Experience: Not a lot! She's thirteen, and all. But she's very talented and would learn just about any trade pretty quickly.
Reason for Joining: Caught up in the 4th wall! She'll want to stay with Steven no matter what, and she'll be really easy to convince/manipulate into a contract if she thinks she's helping Steven at all.
Steven / Connie on the 4th Wall
wow I actually forgot how much i posted in that TDM
THE GREATEST - (THE RINGMASTER)
I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive
I'm free to be the greatest here tonight
The greatest, the greatest
The greatest alive
HIDE AND SEEK - (THE NIGHTSHADE)
I see you through the window
Our eyes are locked together
I can sense your horror
Though I’d like to see it closer
SURRENDER - (THE ROSE QUEEN)
Darling, there's no sense in running
You know I will find you
Everything is perfect now
We can live forever
IRON - (THE CONFLAGRATION)
You can't live without the fire
It's the heat that makes you strong
'Cause you're born to live and fight it all away
You can't hide what lies inside you
It's the only thing you've known
WINTER BIRD - (THE COUNT OF CROWS)
My tears are always frozen
I can see the air I breathe
But my fingers painting pictures
On the glass in front of me
Lay me by the frozen river
FALLEN - (THE SUMMER MAIDEN)
We all begin with good intent
When love was raw and young
We believe that we can change ourselves
The past can be undone
We carry on our back this burden
BLACK BLACK HEART - (THE PRINCE)
Black black heart why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me to satisfy
I'm on fire I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds
CRUEL CRUEL WORLD - (???)
I'm putting you out of your misery
Cause darling you're dragging me down
I wish I could say that I'm sorry
But I'm over that, now I'm taking you out
It's a cruel, cruel world
THE FLOOD - (THE RINGMASTER)
See the rock that you hold onto
Is it gonna save you
When the earth begins to crumble?
Why do you feel you have to hold on?
Imagine if you let go
⇨ BONUS TRACK ⇦
I'M THE BAD GUY - (MORNINGSTAR)
Oh, ain't it fantastic?
I see something, I BLAST it!
And let me tell you why
I've always had a weakness
For barrenness and bleakness
I crush all your hopes and then I watch you cry
|code by chriscodes|
1. What is their favorite thing about your character?
2. Least favorite?
3. Do they have any fears involving or regarding your character?
4. Are they envious of your character? What do they envy?
5. What do they admire about your character?
6. If they could swap bodies with your character for a day, how would they spend the day?
7. If they could take one personality trait and/or physical feature from your character for themselves, what would it be?
8. Are they keeping any secrets from your character? What are they?
9. Do they trust your character? How much? What would it take to break that trust?
10. What is their first impression vs. current impression of your character?
11. Do they like your character better now than when they first met?
12. What is their favorite thing to do with your character?
13. In a horror movie, which role do they think your character would play?
14. What animal does your character remind them of?
15. What is their ideal afternoon spent with your character?
16. Would they date your character? Hook up with them?
17. Would they betray your character? Under what circumstances?
18. Would they kill your character? If not, what could potentially force their hand?
19. Would they die for your character?
20. If they could change one thing about your character, what would it be?
21. What do they associate with your character?
22. What's one song they would pick that they think your character might like?